Hemp milk is obtained from the commercial hemp plant which along with marijuana is sub varieties of the Cannabis plant. Cannabis plant is harvested for food purposes and by many textile manufacturers. Hemp seed used to make the milk has the same protein delivering capacity like flax seeds and other healthy unsaturated fats. Hemp milk is made from the seeds of the cannabis plant, the leaves of which are used to make THC, the main component of marijuana. There have been many speculations as to whether it could cause a high or how safe it is for pregnant women.
What is Hemp Milk?
Hemp milk does not have the typical nut-like taste which one might experience when consuming soy milk or almond milk. It is a very neutral variety much similar to skimmed cow’s milk.
7 Important Benefits of Hemp Milk
1.Hemp milk has the perfect blend of Omega 3 and 6 which is vital for promoting idyllic health condition. Omega-3 are increasingly been consumed by expecting mothers for achieving full term and by feeding moms for brainier children. Hemp milk is bursting with varied range of amino acids, important nutrients and trace minerals make it the complete protein package. Hence, the best option for growing children.
2. Hemp milk is bursting with varied range of amino acids, important nutrients and trace minerals make it the complete protein package. Hence, the best option for growing children.
3. Many people, including children, who are allergic to dairy and soy milk, find hemp, milk a great substitute. The essential findings in about more than half of the hemp seed oil contain Linoleic acid, which is well known for its inflammation reducing properties. Due to this, it is ideal for people with sun damaged skin, pimple prone and peeling skin.
4. It can be consumed by people having ailments like arthritis, heart problems and eczema who experience significant reduction in their problems.
5. Many women who face pre-menstrual symptoms (PMS) like irritability, depression, mood swings and lack of concentration, experience a lot of relief from the symptoms when they consume hemp milk on regular intervals. This is due the huge influx of GLA in hemp seed known to relieve PMS.
6 .Many diabetic persons who get hypoglycemia, during which the person feels giddiness, palpitation, low blood pressure when their blood glucose drops, experienced instant relief when they consumed hemp milk. Hemp milk helps to maintain ideal blood sugar levels in the body.
7. Hemp milk is the most eco-friendly option as it needs very less quantity of water to harvest it and absolutely no pesticides are used in the process.
So, those who are lactose intolerant and want to have additional nutritional benefits, go ahead and grab that pack of hemp milk next time you are at the supermarket.